Ads 468x60px

adv

الاثنين، 12 مارس 2012

Getting paid for wasting time on facebook!!


Getting paid for wasting time on facebook!!            

Did you know that Facebook makes hundreds of millions of dollars every month from advertising on the pages, groups, wall posts, photos, videos and comments that it's users (you and me) create?


Don't you think that as we are the ones creating all the content and activity that brings in all this advertising money that we should be getting some of it? Well I certainly did and I decided to do something about it. I figured there had to be a way for me to get a slice of the action and actually earn some money from all the time I was spending on Facebook. Surely thats not too much to ask right?


Anyway, after months of trial and error I finally cracked it! Once I figured it out it seemed so obvious that I couldn't believe that I hadn't figured it out before!! I have been perfecting this sytem in my spare time on facebook over the last few months and have finally got it to the stage now where I know I could share it with anyone and they could also start making extra cash while they are wasting time on facebook. And in the spirit of social networking and sharing I'm going to show you for free exactly what my system is, step by step so that you can replicate my success and like me, make some extra cash while you are screwing around on Facebook.


Just to clarify, what I do has nothing to with selling to your friends, DO NOT do try this as it will just piss them off and you won't have friends for very long if you try it. It doesn't require you to do any extra work or learn any special skills or anything requiring effort like that and you don't have to spend any extra time working on it either. You can do it during the time that you already spend on facebook but now instead of wasting time you will actually be getting paid!! I don't mind sharing this with you guys because even though with my system the more time you waste on facebook the more you earn, facebook is now so frigging enormous that I couldn't even make 0.001% of the money that can be made even if I spent 24 hours a day on facebook. That's where you come in :-)


So like I said at the start, I'm going to give you all the details of how to do exactly what I do to make money whilst wasting time on facebook for free, but there is one little catch. I'm trying to help as many people as I can by sharing this great system and just like you probably found this page because somoeone you know came accross it and "liked" it, it would be awesome if you could help share the knowledge by clicking the  button at the top of this page. Once you do that details will appear below so that you can get your free copy of my blueprint for making money whilst screwing around on Facebook. So just click the "like" button at the top of this page then come back down here and get your copy of my "make money while wasting time on facebook" system straight away.


So GO!! Click the like button at the top of this page and lets get started!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق